Thursday, July 17, 2008

Got in!

I got into Langone Fall '08 and will be attending the Saturday program in Washington Square.

My Stats:

Ethnicity: Asian-American
Gender: Female
Age: 25
Interests: Global Business and potentially Marketing and/or Entrepreneurship
GMAT: 720/800, 45/60 Verbal, 44/60 Quant, 6.0/6.0 Analytical Writing Assessment
Undergrad GPA: 3.22/4.00
Undergrad Majors: Political Science and Economics

I'm so excited. It'll be great to be back in the City. I just looked up some fun activities, and it looks like the NY Water Taxi has a 90 minute cruise/tour of the New York Waterfalls exhibit that will be on display until mid-October.

Business School is scary to me because I am extremely good at all things verbal, but I am somewhat lacking on the quants skills. I got a 6.0 on the GMAT's Analytical Writing Assessment, but only scored a 76th percentile on the Math section. I have studied approximately 1/3rd of the Quant Skills Assessment, and I will dilligently study the other 2/3rds until I take the thing and pass it the first time around!

No comments: